Thursday, October 22, 2009

Autumn Studio Tour


Autumn is here and so starts my busy season. Dyeing, skeining, spinning, felting, labeling, packing up for shows, unpacking and setting up, then packing up for another show.


This is how my studio looked while I was at the Fall Fiber Fest and before I set it all up again for our Countryside Studio Tour.


What a mess! Looks like a yarn thief came in and had to scoot out fast.


Unpacked from the trailer and ready to set up.


Pretty much in order now, ready for customers.


A place for every yarn and every yarn in its place.


Cheyenne tends to lie right in the way of customers coming in. Casey and Cheyenne vie for this spot.


Totally relaxed.


and Ozzie gets up a bit higher to greet the folks.


Here I am after studio tour, still standing! (coffee is my secret weapon!). Thanks to all who came out and hope to see you again in December (or before). I promise I'll have even more goodies by then. I'll be at the Shenandoah Fiber Festival this weekend, October 24 and 25.

No comments: