Sunday, November 13, 2011

Clearly a Smart Move

Oh my! Can you believe how clean those windows are?! For the first time ever, I hired a couple people to wash all 36 of my windows. I could have kissed them! They did such a great job.

 I can now see all the colors outside. Hey, it's autumn!

And they did such a nice job, I had them clean my entire house. I really do like cleaning, it's therapeutic and calming to me. But after being gone for so many weekends and spending days getting my life back in order, I just couldn't catch up to where I feel my house is clean and organized. Call in the big guns...two petite women, a dymano duo. It feels so good to know those dust bunnies are gone from under the bed before they became dust cows. Hmmmm, maybe I'll have them visit me again in the spring.

No comments: