Friday, March 08, 2013

Done, But Not Done!

Krista and I worked every day this past week having fun with paint.

We painted chairs and stools

and more chairs cuz we have like, 50 of them!


Need a vanity chair or maybe a spare corner that this chair would like to live in?

It'll make you smile!

I call this my Civil War side table....blue and grey. 
I had done one just like it except in reverse colors.




A cobbler bench. We have to stage this but have so  many ideas. in the bathroom for hand towels, soap, q-tibs? for a bar-b-que with napkins, salt & pepper shakers, jars of condiments? in the bedroom for makeup, brushes, jewelry? Ideas?

I may just have to keep it!

ugh! This....

became this! So much prettier!

I have a thing for oval frilly mirrors.


We've sold so many of these frames with wire and teeny tiny clothespins. I'll keep makin' em...you keep buyin' em'!

And this! I'm trying so hard to bring these into one of our shops. It's in the truck right now. But I think it will be in my kitchen soon.  I adore them!

We're on a teal/turquoise kick. It seems like lots of people are because every time we paint something in this color, it sells. 

It's cheery and happy and who doesn't want to be cheery and happy?!!

We scored 8 of these fantastic shutters recently and we're having so much fun repurposing them. This would be great in a mud room to hang keys or scarves or in the living room as a magazine rack or as a jewelry holder.





Stay tuned for what we're going to do with this. Fun!

So that's just some of the things we gotten done this week (and lots more but forgot to take photos). But before we pat ourselves on the backs, we need to take a look in the barn....

 oh my!

where did we GET all this stuff?!

OK, I'm never going to sleep.

We have so much work to do!

Darn that we have so much storage space!

But I really am itching to get to all of this.

Krista's dog, Benny, is exhausted just thinking about all we have to do!

No comments: