Friday, October 18, 2013

Rhinebeck Here We come!

Our booth is all set up at the New York State Sheep & Wool Fest in Rhinebeck, NY. Natalie and I drove up today (Friday) after spending the night with my friends, Marie and Bob in Pennsylvania. 

The booth started out like this, after purging the trailer and truck of all its contents.
That's a heckalottagarjundo amount of fiber there! I know cuz I spent many buckaroos on gas getting it up here.

 making progress....

still lots of Ikea bags of yarn to go.

Natalie dumped all the Slubby out and was looking at it to determine how best to hang the colors on the rack. She really hates her work!

Ta da! Pretty much done. I know I'm changing out a few things for next time, but this will have to do for now as the doors open tomorrow at 9:00 a.m. and we have to have our game on for the onslaught. It's going to be a perfect weekend weather-wise, so the folks will be out in droves.

I have plenty of cotton and patterns and natural yarn.

...and plenty of samples to pique the knitter's interest.

And even some slightly naughty jewelry.

We're featuring the new Stars & Moons Shawl pattern, designed by my knitting neighbor, Audrey of Briarfield Designs. Had to work this star light into the display (gift from my friend Ann). So, if you're up in New York State, along the Hudson River, stop on in to the NYS Sheep & Wool,
 October 19 & 20.  Now off to bed for me!


No comments: